Multipurpose Intelligent Lockers
The multi-purpose self-check lockers allows your patrons to pick up holds, check out laptop computers, iPads, eReaders, maker space items, musical instruments, headphones, staff use or anything else that can fit in the generously sized lockers.
Locker comes in 4 different sizes and it’s possible to mix various different items for the same locker system. Intelligent Anytime Lockers can also be integrated to your existing access control system and the same access control card can be used accessing to the locker system. Anytime locker system has a patented modular framing mechanism which is extremely durable and can also be re-configured later to increase its lifetime. Anytime lockers are made of recycled aluminum and locks are motorized in a way that prevents any possible jamming situations.
- Barcode, Rfid card reader, 19 “ touch screen, optional receipt printer
- Intelligent locking system with lights and sounds for identifying locker dispensing
- 4 different locker sizes
- Intelligent motorized locks with Rfid reader, antennas all connected to the network
- Supa Cloud based management console
- Various authentication options
- Works with your ILS using SIP2
- Electric: 110 volt outlet required, 15 amp circuit
- ILS with SIP2 interface
- Network connection.
All the lockers are secured by electronic locks that are controlled by the kiosk. The operation is simple: the patron scans their library card at the kiosk, then selects the product they wish to borrow, the kiosk than pops open the door and the patron removes the item, closes the door and takes the receipt.
When the patron is finished with the item they return to the kiosk, scan their library card, the locker door opens where the item was stored returns the item, shuts the door the item is removed from the patron account and the item is returned to circulate again.